Thursday 23 February 2012

Planning the shots for Spring time this weekend 25th Feb..

This weekend I am planning to go to Calke Abbey.  I shell be taking the new lens with me as I am itching  to have a go with it.  The new lens is 70mm Macro Sigma 2.8mm lens.  I shell be using the Sony 450 Camera body to do the Spring time shots.

This weekend is really going to be a look around weekend as the shots that I require will not be quite there yet, as spring time is not quite ready yet, but by going out and checking things out to see if things are ready for shooting, then I can just enjoy using the new lens.

The full equipment that I shell be using:  Sony 450 Camera body, 70mm Sigma Lens, filters to fit are Warm-up 81a,  Polariser,  and UV.  Monopod or Tripod are essential.  (This will stop camera shake.)

This morning I am going to dims dale to look at the snow drops and to take some photography's.  When these beautiful little flowers come out it a sure sign that spring is on its way.  I shell include one of these in the last 10 of my images.

I will put some of the photo's that I took below.


Camera Setting: F2.8 Shutter Speed 1/160 ISO 400 Sigma Macro 70mm Lens hand held. 


Camera Settings: F5.6 Shutter Speed 1/400 ISO 400 Sigma 70mm Macro Lens Hand Held.


Camera Settings: F8 Shutter Speed 1/250 ISO 400 Sigma 70m Macro Lens Hand Held.


Camera Settings: F8 Shutter Speed 1/250 ISO 400 Sigma 70mm Macro Lens Hand Held.






These are some of the images that I took on the 25th February while out looking for the signs of coming spring.














No comments:

Post a Comment