Thursday 9 February 2012

The Camera Controls that I shell be using.

I will set the camera up in Aperture Priority, by using certain F/numbers ranging from f/1.4, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8, f/11, f/16 and f/22.  I can control the Depth of field require.  This means that you can control the back ground of the photograph that you are taking.  You can blurr the back ground to the degree that you like.  (I will demonstrate this is some of my pictures that I will take.) 

I shell all so take control of the ISO.  (sensitivity to light.)

Which is the film speed a ISO 100 is four times slower than 400, on digital the ISO can be in the range of 12800 which is what mine is on one of the cameras that I have.  But the lowest setting that I do is 800.

This means that if you use 100 ISO you will have a slower shutter speed and may have to use a tripod depending on what shutter speed is available.  If you use a ISO of 400 then there is less chance that you will need a tripod as the shutter speed will be faster.  But by using a 400 ISO you may get a little bit of graining at the side of your pictures, but nothing that noticeable it is only when you really take the ISO down low that this is noticeable. 


Selective focusing.


Selective focusing ia a very powerful SLR technique that allows you to very how much of the scene is in focus.  Unwanted or distracting elements are made to look blurred by careful use of aperture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment